Every new parent loves announcing the birth of their beloved one. They do not like to be boring in this unique subject. This is because they understand that their baby is so special to them in every aspect. If you are willing to celebrate the birth of your new baby, then you have to be conscious about almost every word in your announcement. Experts in birth announcements recommend the following format for budding parents and new parents.
• Full names of parents
• Full name of a baby
• Birth date of a baby
• Gender, weight and length of a baby
Fred and Portia are happy to announce the arrival of Kipper on December 11, 2016 with 7 pounds, 5 ounces and 19 inches. This simple birth announcement may bore you, doesn’t it? You have to be cool and search for the best elements that make your announcement memorable in the heart of everyone.
If you do not like the formal birth announcements, then there are so many informal birth announcements for this time. The following examples assist you to design the birth announcement of your baby as uniquely as possible.
• Our little array of happiness has arrived! John and Kaitlin are overjoyed to welcome our little Bennie to our world! Born on January 16th, 2016 with 7 pounds, 5.5 ounces and 19 inches Visit our Facebook to see the latest photos of our beloved baby.
• You may have newborn twins now. You love to announce the birth of these twins. You can announce like double the pins, double the diapers, we happily announce the birth of our twins.
• A star fell down for us as a baby girl. We get our sweetness and charm in the form of our baby. We are pleased and blessed by the arrival of our baby.
• We are satisfied to announce the birth of our daughter from loving arms of God to ours…
• A new life has begun with coos, lullabies, cries, sleepy sighs and tiny yawns. We are contented to announce we have a daughter.
• We are full of joy because we are blessed with the boy baby.
• Our family is complete now with two little hands and feet. We are happy to introduce our new baby to our world of happiness.
• A small set of hands change our life happily. Our day is brightened with the birth of our baby.
• Ours came to us at hands with blue wrapper. We realize our dreams to have a baby.
Many people love religious issues and follow them in whatever they do. Bible related spiritual quotes to announce birth of the new baby support you to get this kind of birth announcement ideas.
• We are thankful with what he bestows. We take care of his two little hands and feet with the Lord’s blessing.
• Every good gift is from above…
• A child is a gift of the Lord. We get him as awaited.